Chairperson: Christy Andreoni, CLICK HERE
The membership committee coordinates the organization’s overall fundraising and membership drive efforts. Working in cooperation with the Film Florida Board of Directors, individual Councils, and Film Florida membership, the committee is responsible for increasing the number of members, ensuring the retention of these members, and implementing strategies to raise funds to meet the common needs/priorities of the Film Florida membership at-large.
- Organize fund raising efforts;
- Review potential fund raising activities;
- To work with staff to establish a fundraising plan that incorporates a series of appropriate vehicles, i.e. special events, etc.
- To be responsible for involvement of all board members in fundraising;
- Monitor fundraising efforts to be sure that ethical practices are in place, that donors are acknowledged appropriately, and that fundraising efforts are cost-effective;
- Organize membership drives;
- Recommend the means for making prospective and current members aware of the resources, services, and membership benefits of Film Florida;
- Recommend ways to acknowledge new members and encourage participation in Film Florida activities;
- Identify members’ and nonmembers’ needs and priorities, analyze them, and make recommendations to the Film Florida Board of Directors;
- Monitor and report on Film Florida’s capacity building efforts;
- Research and coordinate grant opportunities (in cooperation with the Executive Director).