Film Florida will once again be attending the Realscreen Summit taking place January 25 – 28, 2021 in New Orleans. The Realscreen Summit is the definitive global market and conference for the business of unscripted and non-fiction entertainment. Launched in 1999, the 23rd edition returns to the vibrant and culture-rich city of New Orleans, and will include the annual celebration of the Realscreen Awards, dedicated to honoring the best programs in competition, lifestyle, reality, non-fiction, and digital content. If you are interested in participating in the discounted Film Florida group rate, please email email@example.com with your interest by Friday, September 4, 2020!
The cost to participate in the discounted Film Florida group is $1,375 ($1,499 for non-members) and includes the following:
- Provided meals and networking cocktails
- Access to all of the sessions, keynotes and “30 Minutes With” sessions
- Access to the 2021 Realscreen Awards Ceremony
- Ability to sign up for Speed Pitching, Luncheon Roundtables, Meet a Mentor & Meet an Expert
- Delegates’ lounge access throughout the event
- Delegate gift bag and handbook
- Discounted room rate at the Sheraton New Orleans, based on availability
If you are interested in participating in the discounted Film Florida group rate, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest by Friday, September 4, 2020! After September 4th, prices increase. Please note the Realscreen Cancellation Policy.
If you are not currently a member of Film Florida, we encourage you to consider the value of joining this statewide organization. Film Florida’s growing membership provides a network, a platform and the chance to play an active part in solidifying Florida’s position as a major entertainment production destination. If you are not a member, click HERE for membership opportunities.