Film Florida members are invited to attend the Realscreen Summit Virtual Marketplace taking place January 25 – February 4, 2021. The Realscreen Summit is the definitive global market and conference for the business of unscripted and non-fiction entertainment. The 23rd edition will feature a virtual marketplace for industry members to connect, network and engage with one another in a whole new reimagined space. The experience will include a virtual celebration of the Realscreen Awards, dedicated to honoring the best programs in competition, lifestyle, reality, non-fiction, and digital content.
If you are interested in participating in the discounted Film Florida group rate, please email email@example.com with your interest by Friday, November 20, 2020!
Realscreen is offering a limited number of “content only” passes for just $275. The “content only” pass includes the following:
- Access to keynotes, panels and case studies, line and on-demand for one month following the event.
- Access to the Realscreen Awards, the industry’s global celebration of excellence in non-fiction and unscripted entertainment.
- Access to Realscreen’s Global Pitch Guide – The Brief (launching soon).
Realscreen is also offering a limited number of “Marketplace+” pass for $650. The “Marketplace+” pass included everything listed above plus”
- A secure personal video conferencing channel to conduct real business.
- Customized search, discovery and scheduling tools.
- Access to production partners and buyers in our Delegate Lounge networking environment.
- Access to premier networking opportunities that include Coffee/Cocktails & Commissioners, Meet An Expert, Pitching Partners and Speed Pitching. Connect with the best in the industry to propel your business!
- Access to 30 Minutes With live and interactive sessions featuring some of the most in-demand unscripted buyers and commissioners talking about their programming strategies, future plans and priorities, live and on-demand for one month following the event.
- Premium access to realXchange, and the opportunity to connect with fellow delegates.
If you are interested in participating through Film Florida, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 20, 2020! After November 20, prices increase. Please note the Realscreen Cancellation Policy.
If you are not currently a member of Film Florida, we encourage you to consider the value of joining this statewide organization. Film Florida’s growing membership provides a network, a platform and the chance to play an active part in solidifying Florida’s position as a major entertainment production destination. If you are not a member, click HERE for membership opportunities.