Film Florida is returning to the Tribeca Film Festival, June 7 – 18, 2023. For two decades the Tribeca Film Festival has been a destination for new work from established filmmakers as well as emerging creators. Tribeca will continue its long tradition of exploring innovations in storytelling across film TV, VR, gaming, podcasts and more.
With special packages to industry events, Film Florida has your ticket in! This includes Film Florida-hosted functions like the Florida Native Producer’s Club event, which attracts major established alumni from Florida to mingle with attending filmmakers at the festival. The reception is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, June 11, 2023, details to come. If you are interested in attending with Film Florida, please e-mail email@example.com by Friday, May 26, 2023.
The cost to participate with Film Florida is $2,200 for Film Florida members, $2,400 for non-members. The package includes:
- Participation in Film Florida’s Florida Native Producers Club New York Event
- Logo on “Welcome” poster at Florida Native Producers Club New York Event (Film Florida members only)
- “Hudson” Pass: Access for one to Evening/Weekend & Matinee Screenings
- BMCC Premieres
- Tribeca TV
- Tribeca Talks® including Director Series and Storytellers
- Tribeca Immersive including Storyscapes, Cinema360 & Virtual Arcade exhibits
- Press & Industry Screenings
- Festival Hub located at Spring Studios
- Online Screening Library to view available films
- Online Industry Extranet
- Invitations to Filmmaker and Industry special events (subject to availability and at the Festival’s discretion)
- Beacon Theatre events are ticketed separately. Access is not included with any Industry Passes
If you are interested in attending with Film Florida, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 26, 2023.
As part of our normal operations as an organization, Film Florida provides periodic networking and professional development opportunities for both members and non-members. The organization is extremely active in promoting and participating in many member film festivals in Florida. Film Florida also offers numerous financial grants and scholarships for industry professionals and students. At the same time, it’s extremely important that our members, and non-members, have the opportunity to travel outside Florida to promote the state to worldwide content creators. These networking opportunities are vital for local film commissioners and industry professionals to meet and connect with potential partners and clients.
If you are not currently a member, we encourage to consider the value of joining this statewide organization. Film Florida’s growing membership provides a network, a platform and the chance to play an active part in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. If you are interested in learning more about membership options, please email email@example.com or click HERE.