The Sara Fuller Student Scholarship was created in recognition of organizations that support Film Education. The program’s namesake, Sara Fuller, was a true pioneer in Florida’s Production Industry, and this scholarship honors her memory by supporting future filmmakers and encouraging excellence in the field of motion picture education.
Film Florida awards scholarships in the amount of $500.00 to organizations which can then award the scholarship to a student of their choice. To qualify, each organization must:
- Provide a brief background / overview of their organization
- Demonstrate how they support Film Education through their current programs, festivals, events, etc.
- Demonstrate how they intend to promote Film Florida within their organization
- Offer one invitation to a Film Florida representative to be present when the Sara Fuller Student Scholarship is awarded
- Provide a short bio of the recipient and copies of marketing materials that illustrate the promotion of Film Florida at the completion of the program, festival, event, etc.
The above can be done by completing the attached application.